|AbsoluteTelnet/SSH Version History|
Page 3 of 10
Changes made in version 7.21(Mar 25, 2009)
- Added support for ssh-style password change. (RFC4252)
- Fix X11 forwarding when multiple tabs are open.
Changes made in version 7.18(Jan 20, 2009)
- AbsoluteTelnet/SSH version 7 and above now use a FIPS 140-2 certified cryptography library for all SSH2 communications.
- Tabs are now dockable.
- Scripting is now available using the VBScript scripting language.
- Added URL highlighting and hot-linking
- Added scrollback search on toolbar
- Added HTTP proxy as proxy option.