|AbsoluteTelnet/SSH Version History|
Page 6 of 10
Changes made in version 4.61(May 12, 2006)
- Switching between 80/132 columns scales font instead of changing the window size
- Scale the font during print so that it will fit the width of the page
- Add print margins (File->Page Setup)
- Enhance wyse60 emulation
- Show which com port you're connected to in the status line
- Add print coalescing to all passthru printing
- Fixed printing so that various combinations work now (reverse black on white, white on black, reverse white on black, etc)
- Allow keymapping to map strings larger than 128 characters
- Don't change the location of the IME status window
- Fix xterm function keys
Changes made in version 4.51(April 10, 2006)
- Add smartcard authentication
- Add authentication agent forwarding for smartcard and file-based RSA authentication
- Add bubble-help with option to disable.
- Add code for localization of UI.
- Add first localized UI (Simplified Chinese)
- Add support for COM Ports > 9 for all platforms
- Add variable scrollback size
- Add support for CTRL-F? function keys in Wyse60 emulation.
- Add GB18030 character set translation
- Allow unlimited number of files to be sent using file transfer on XP, 2000, NT, and 2003
- Convert filename character set according to current translation settings when sending and receiving file from host.
- Update installer to prompt for language
- Update installer to allow install by non-priveledged user
- fix bug in ANSIBBS terminal mode
- fix compatibility problem with VMS.
- Allow multiple passthrough prints to coallesce into one print job when using 'direct to printer'
- Don't try to set tty modes. It's not necessary in most cases and causes problems in some.
- Add print setup dialog
- Replace print dialog with Windows standard one
- Add separate font selections for Asian and non-asian characters
- Added input translation of carriage returns and linefeeds.
- Fixed a WYSE60 emulation bug
- Fixed WYSE60 caret display
- Fixed WYSE60 key mappings
- Fixed icon displayed in alt-tab dialog
- Fixed icon displayed in connection file shortcuts
- Fixed an xterm emulation bug related to saving and restoring cursor position
- Fixed MRU list on win95
- Fixed a SCOANSI bug when clearing screen
- \Fixed crash caused by trial-period management code.
Changes made in version 4.01(Oct 31, 2005)
- Added Wyse60 emulation
- Added fullscreen mode
- Added option for right-button paste
- added support for DEC protected areas
- minor UI enhancements
- enabled serial port connections for Pocket PC version
- change the way overstrike mode works (to make it a little less murky).
- fixed a problem with font handling that was sometimes causing the wrong font to be selected
- added Korean (ANSI/OEM) character set translation and fixed display on win95 and win98
- fixed crash on win95 at the end of a zmodem receive
- Removed hhupd.exe from the install. Makes it smaller and most systems don't need it any more.
- Fixed a bug in the naming and placement of the ssh_known_hosts file for ssh1.
- Fixed the font selection combo box in the 'appearance' dialog so it shows Japanese font names properly in Asian Win9x.
- Revisit Win95 compatibility, which had gotten neglected recently. Who uses Win95 any more?